The best acoustic instruments emulation on iPad! Play like a pro: join Audio Modeling Family and start making music in a new different, exciting way!
SWAM Solo Brass has arrived on iOS! The incredibly powerful Physical Modeling technology is now MOBILE. Extreme Realism delivered in a package of only 28MB without including any sample!
With our SWAM Flugelhorn Eb for iPad, you now have the unique ability to recreate all the expressiveness and subtleties of a natural brass instrument sound, as played by a real player, in any style — from classical to film scoring and even microtonal music.
SWAM Flugelhorn Eb for iPad can be used as a standalone instrument for playing in real-time, or as a plugin for mobile music production. Play with your favorite external controller or directly from the iPad through our intuitive interface.
With SWAM Flugelhorn Eb for iPad you can:
- Explore our collection of presets, create your own, or import them from your Desktop
- Play in real-time using the standalone version of the app
- Play with or without a mute
- Play in a variety of styles like a real player
Control the instrument’s expressivity in real-time directly through the touch control interface on your iPad
- Play and control the instrument’s expressivity in real-time using your favorite external controller (ROLI Seaboard, Akai EWI, breath controllers, regular keyboards, and more)
- Use the included AUv3 plugin version to produce music with a mobile setup
- Use the included AUv3 plugin version in combination with Camelot PRO for live performances
- Adjust every aspect of the instrument’s sound (timbre, vibrato, amount of air, etc.) through an easy-to-use control panel
- Micro-tune the instrument through the Pitch Manager
- Add built-in effects such as Reverb, EQ, and Compressor
- Have access to easy MIDI control configurations
The SWAM Flugelhorn Eb for iPad is for you if:
- you’re a wind controller player looking for a mobile setup to perform live without needing a computer while still having an incredible sound
- you’re a keyboard player and feeling frustrated by the limited expressive capabilities normal sample-based plugins give you
- you’re a music producer looking for a mobile setup to produce music from anywhere without having to carry around expensive gear
- you’re looking for a realistic virtual instrument to easily have fun with on your iPad
IMPORTANT: If you choose to play using an external controller, please note that a controller with the ability to continuously control the expression (like an expression pedal, breath controller, MPE device, wind controller, …) is required. The same way a real brass instrument needs air, SWAM Flugelhorn Eb needs something to control its expressivity. SWAM instruments do not work with just note-on velocity.