PWM-2 mini is a synthesizer with the concept of easy operation on a small screen.
The following functions are not implemented, please forgive us.
- Send/Receive MIDI data of parameters.
- BPM synchronization by receiving MIDI data
- Voice mode
8 Polyphonic, Monophonic
- OSC (Oscillator)
Sine, Triangular, Sawtooth, Rectangular
PWM (Pulse Width Modulation)
Detune, Note, Volume
- LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator)
OSC2 Pitch, PWM Width, LPF Cutoff
- LPF (Low Pass Filter)
Cutoff can be modulated by EG out
- EG (Envelop Generator)
Attack, Decay, Release
- BPM sync delay
Send, Time, Depth
3/2, 1.0, 3/4, 0.5, 3/8, 0.25, 3/16, 1/32, 1/48
- Step sequencer
1.) 8 steps x 4 ch mode(*1)
Using 1, 3, 5, 7
2.) 16 steps x 4 ch mode(*1)
Using 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8
3.) 32 steps x 2 ch mode(*1)
Using 1-4, 5-8
4.) 64 steps x 1 ch mode
(*1) Timbre is applied to all channels with the current parameter
- NoteOn, NoteOff, AllNoteOff
- Start, Stop, Resume (Resume is receive only.)
- Internal Clock
- Virtual MIDI In
Implemented on the premise that it will be used while hosted with the Inter-App Audio host application.
- Support Inter-App Audio (Generator only)
- Timbre that can be stored is 24
To receive MIDI on PWM - 2 mini, Camera Connection Kit and MIDI device (ex. USB MIDI Interface) is required.