DAW LP is an Audio Unit effect that emulates the sound of a vinyl disc (and player). With a variety of controls one can simulate scratched vinyl records, dusty pickup needles and rusty cables. Tune in anything from an old 78s player to a modern hifi sound.
• Scratches/crackles rate, level and ducking.
• Control vinyl noise, amplifier noise and low frequency hum levels.
• Continuous control of amplifier, pickup needle and cable quality.
• Switch between 50 Hz hum and 60 Hz hum.
• Additional input gain, output gain and dry/wet mix parameters for convenience.
DAW LP works both as a standalone app and as an AUv3 plugin.
Check out the product web page for more info, sound examples and a user manual.
Feedback or suggestions? Drop us a mail: support(at)klevgrand.se or @klevgrand on Twitter.