This audio effect filter provides an unique distortion algorithm and should be essential in every music producers toolset. SquashIt doesn’t sound vintage, it just sounds good. SquashIt is developed by musicians for musicians.
• (new) Works as a Audio Unit Extension (AUv3) with compliant hosts.
• Inter app audio (IAA) compatible. This means you can use it with Garageband or other IAA compatible sequencers.
• AudioBus 2 compatible (including state saving)
• Load / Save presets.
• Remembers IAA hosts (will automatically load last used settings when a host connects)
• Low cpu usage
• Simple but yet powerful user interface
Several professional music producers already work with the plugin:
"SquashIt adds something unique that similar plug-ins doesn’t." - John De Sohn
”I think it’s fantastic and really easy to use. Also looks good and has a clean interface.” - Mattias Andreasson (producer)
"Works great on vocals and bass." - Nisse Westfelt / Mixing engineer (Dirty Loops among others)
"A great sounding plugin with an interface that makes you creative. I love distortion. I love Squashit even more" - Mathias Näslund / The Sweet Serenades
"SquashIt makes what it says. It squashes intensity, drive and closeness out of anything. I use it for everything from kick to flute and can't wait for more plugs from Klevgränd." - Stefan Pettersson / Rougin Music Production
"This plug is awesome on Mathildas vocals. It adds dirt but still sounds clean in a mysterious way which is perfect for electronica." - Peter Sydén / Artymove