ToneBoosters Barricade is a studio-quality, professional, true-peak limiter and peak compressor plug-in with a gorgeous interface and integrated ITU / EBU compliant loudness measurement.
The ToneBoosters Barricade app captures the microphone input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Barricade will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
- Studio-grade, transparent peak limiting
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- ITU and EBU-compliant true-peak limiting option
- Integrated ITU and EBU compliant loudness meter
- Input modeller for analog circuitry simulation and saturation
- Accurate metering of input and output levels, as well as attenuation
- Simultaneous peak, peak hold, and RMS metering
- Fully automatic, content dependent or manual tuning of limiter behaviour
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Licenses acquired for this platform are not compatible with other platforms.
- Audio Unit (AUv3) extensions require an iPad mini 2, iPad 4 or later models.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in AUM - Audio mixer: