(If this app is displayed in "Japanese", please add "English" in "Priority language order" in [Settings] - [General] - [Language & Region].)
This app is a music player that can process the following effects in real time.
- Time stretch (0.5-2.0 double speed)
- Pitch shift (-1 ~ +1 octave)
- 10 band equalizer
- AUv3 (Audio Unit v3) effects
- Karaoke's training. (Can be changed speed units of 10%, pitch shift in semitones easily)
- Can playback at reduced tempo to copy phrase for guitar or bass, the keyboard instrument.
- Can playback by changing the pitch to play by changing the key in the band performance (Developer himself has experience).
- Perform time stretch (50 - 200%) / pitch shift (-12 - +12) in real time.
- 10 bands EQ (Hz: 32, 64, 125, 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16k).
- Abundance EQ preset.
- Supports AUv3 (Audio Unit v3) effects
- A-B loop playback.
- Center cancel.
- Lch, Rch each mute.
- Quick fast forward, rewind (specify the number of seconds).
- Check and set current position graphically in wave view.
- Supports Auto-Lock ON/OFF.
- Supports background playback.
In addition to loading music data included in the standard music app, it also supports the function to import audio files from other apps ("Voice Memos" etc.).
[How to import from "Voice Memos"]
1. Start the app "Voice Memos" and tap the mark "..." of the file to be imported from the list.
2. Tap "Share" on the sheet displayed from the bottom.
3. Tap "More" found by scrolling the displayed list of sharing destination apps to the right.
4. Select "AU Player" if available. The file is copied to this app.
This application will not be able to read songs of the following formats.
- Songs from Apple Music, iCloud, iTunes Match
- Songs that are protected by digital copyright (DRM)
Depending on the state of your device, your custom AUv3 effects may not appear in the list.
As a solution, you can solve the problem by starting "GarageBand" once and restarting this app.