Kajita combines two-stage multi-tap stereo delay with reverb, allowing you to create complex spatial effects.
- All delay taps are time-modifiable to create chorus effects and undulating delay sounds.
- The first stage delay has an "Eary Reflections" section as included in the reverb effect.
- There is a saturator at the input of the second stage delay, and it is possible to create a sound in which the amount of distortion increases each time feedback is repeated.
- The second stage delay has a total of eight taps: feedback tap, cross feedback tap, five output taps, and cross out tap. Output taps are divided into two groups, which are connected to filters and panners, respectively. Also, the three taps connected to the panner have their own filters.
- Reverb can control the volume and filter of early reflection sound and tail sound separately.
# Universal App
It is compatible with iPad and iPhone and has multiple screen layouts optimized for different screen sizes.
# Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
You can use this AUv3 Plug-In in a host application that supports Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3).
You can stream live audio directly to an Audiobus compatible application. See https://audiob.us for more information.
# Ableton Link
Link is a technology that keeps devices in time over a local network. See https://www.ableton.com/link/ for more information.
# MIDI input
- Core MIDI, Virtual MIDI, Inter-App Audio MIDI Input
- MIDI clock synchronization
- MIDI controller mapping
# Manual, introductory videos, etc.
Introductory videos and manuals can be found on the website below.