Our mission is to manipulate audio with 21st century tools, instead of limiting ourselves with 20th century hardware and concepts. Goose EQ discards the limitations of past hardware and harnesses the future's computing power. We have designed the UI with only the the physics of audio and the current touch interface in mind, dropping all the baggage of the past.
Goose EQ is the next generation of equalizers. It is a sleek stereo equalizer with 11 different types of filters for fine grain audio control. Designed especially for touch screens, no effort was made to recall EQ hardware of the past. Without the limitations of old hardware, Goose EQ takes a bold step into today's world of touch gestures and high powered processors. As a result, it looks and feels great on any iOS device.
It's not just good looking and easy to use; there's power behind this clean user interface. It boasts:
- As many bands as your hardware can handle
- Linked or independent stereo control
- Analyzer for each channel
- Precise control of Gain, Frequency, and Bandwidth with gestures and text input
- Multiple EQs at once
- Hardware inputs & outputs
- AudioUnit v3
- Save and share your own presets
- Many factory Presets
- Bypass a single band or a whole EQ.
- Multiple filters:
- High & Low Pass
- Resonant High & Low Pass
- Band Pass & Stop
- High & Low Shelf
- Resonant High & Low Shelf
To get full use of the EQ there is an auto renewing subscription with the following details:
"One Year Equipment Rental"
What you get:
- Unlimited custom presets
- Unlock all factory presets
- Concurrent equalizers
How it works:
- Starting a subscription will give you the full version of the app
- There is a 2 week demo period in which you can cancel and never get charged anything
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The rental automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase