Trailer app for Horn Section HD: real live horns for your songs, played by the first call horn section in The Netherlands, the Jayhorns! In your back pocket and made for IOS only! Full Audiobus and IAA support. Enhance your tracks with licks, stabs and swells and enjoy the live feel of a real horn section! Copy to Garageband and the licks follow tempo and key. In this free version the Soul chapter 90 bpm fully functional and all other chapters have inspiring examples!
Perfect for producers and song writers….. licks, stabs, swells and more in 7 chapters performed in 3 bpms and 4 essential keys, over 300 in total. Perfect for Garageband users on IOS, all licks were performed with minor third intervals and are presented as Apple Loops so copied to GB the licks follow the key set in GB with ease, as well as tempo! (these features are 'Garageband only') Copy any lick to any other paste equipped DAW and enhance your tracks with a live horn section at your finger tips. The lines were composed based on often requested parts as experienced by the incredible Jayhorns (see bio for tours/albums and credits).
* All licks can be copied as Apple Loops to GB, following tempo and key changes
* All licks can be copied to any other paste equipped daw
* Full horn section library for anyone making music on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
* Audiobus compatible
* Inter App Audio compatible
* Easy auditioning of licks as they all loop within the app
* Performed, recorded and built only for IOS
* Many styles in relevant bpms (check content list)
* Lines, swells, stabs and other content were produced with your compositions in mind
* Uncut, not time stretched, actual high end recordings
* Audio quality: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit (cd)
* All licks, stabs and swell actually played separately in all bpms and keys,
by the first call horn section in The Benelux
* All licks can be cut, altered and moved for more complex arranging
* Any lick can be used creatively outside the mentioned style with ease
* All chapters have horn arrangement examples in musical context except of the Soul chapter, the 90 bpm page is fully functional and has the pure horns
The licks were cut to a logical length, depending on style/meaning and use for you to place them quickly and get them in the 'right spot" but they can be moved for different effects and placed freely within your sequencer of choice. And of course, licks can be stacked as well.
Line up: Trumpet-Trumpet-Trombone-Saxophone (with Flugelhorn and Baritone Sax variations within the chapters).
CONTENT: (full version only, in this Light version 90 bpm Soul chapter fully functional)
* Funk, Disco 'n Dance: 5 section licks performed at 90, 110 and 130 bpm, all in the
keys of A, C, Eb and Gb
* Pop: 5 section licks performed at 90, 110 and 130 bpm, all in the keys of A, C, Eb and Gb
* Soul: 5 section licks performed at 90, 110 and 130 bpm, all in the
keys of A, C, Eb and Gb (4 licks in 130 bpm soul)
* Jazz: 5 section licks performed at 90, 110 and 130 bpm, all in the keys of A, C, Eb and Gb
* Stabs: 5 section licks performed at 90, 110 and 130 bpm, all in the keys of A, C, Eb and Gb
* Swells: one horn swell performed at 90, 110 and 130 bpm, all in the
keys of A, C, Eb and Gb and major and minor swells in the keys of Bb, Db, E and G
* Fx 'n Moods: 4 fast and 4 slow shakes in the keys of A, C, Eb and Gb
'Down Boy' lick at 90, 110 and 130 bpm in A, C, Eb and Gb
'James' lick at 90 bpm Forte Piano and 130 bpm Sforzando in A, C, Eb and Gb
'What Goes Up' lick at 90 and 110 bpm in A, C, Eb and Gb
'Hornlike' lick at 90 bpm in A, C, Eb and Gb
* Instructions/credits and Jayhorns info
Don't settle for synth imitations or 'sounds like brass' solutions, this is a living and breathing section and a purpose built release for IOS only.
www.hornsectionhd.com (support site with soon to be released trailers)
Also you will find DAW specific instructions on this page.