ElliottGarage presents EGDR909, a drum machine that emulates the vintage hardware from the 80's with all the facilities of modern software.
Its realistic and clear interface recalls the analog machine from the past, for all the vintage fanatics.
You can play with the groove presets included or you can create your own beat to play along your favorite song via InterApp, Audiobus, Core MIDI and clock MIDI.
You can also share your drum patterns with iTunes filse sharing or Audio Copy.
- Interface like the real drum machine from the 80's
- 16 steps sequencer, with variable lenght
- 48 programmable rythm patterns
- Save the pattern you've created and play your songs
- Manual Play, Pattern Write and Pattern Clear mode
- Drumkit pieces parameters control (tuning, decay and snappy)
- Song Mode page (swipe to left to open) with loop option
- Swing and tap tempo
- Quick Edit mode
- Core MIDI & clock MIDI (network session, external controller, inter app midi)
- Audiobus support
- Ableton Link support
- Interapp Instrument
- Export with iTunes, mail or Audio Copy
- AU3 support
Check the videos on http://www.youtube.com/ElliottGarage