Stroke Machine is a professional Groove Synthesizer for the iPad.
• Play your percussion sounds in the new Pad view.
• Mix your tracks in the new Mix view.
• Assign MIDI Controllers to any sound, effect or mixer parameter to control them with an external MIDI hardware controller.
• Audiobus 2 support including saving and loading of the current Stroke Machine kit.
Program your own rhythm and groove patterns with the sample-exact ultra-high resolution pattern sequencer and switch between them in a live performance. Mix, mute or solo sounds, change parameters on the fly and record your performance as high-quality audio file for sharing or later editing on your computer.
Stroke Machine's powerful synthesizer engine features high-quality oscillators with analog waveforms, playback of your own samples or from the huge factory sample library, frequency and ring modulation, white and pink noise generator, transient generator, multimode filter, overdrive, sample rate and bit depth reduction stage, two-band equalizer, extremely fast envelopes and LFOs, routed into four studio-quality multi-effect busses each featuring sum overdrive, compressor, a modulation effect like chorus, flanger, phaser or sum filter, and a space effect like time or clock delay, or natural, plate or non-linear reverb, all at the same time.
Modulate all continuous parameters with the modulation sequencer, assign envelopes, the LFO, random values or other modulation sources, or control them with dedicated MIDI hardware controllers.
Choose between a colorful user interface skin for dim light situations on stage or a subdued skin for pattern creation sessions in the studio.
• 12 drum and percussion sound parts
• 12 melodic sound parts
• number of voices only limited by CPU
• 4 multi-effect busses
• pattern with up to 16 bars and 256th resolution, bar nominator and denominator freely adjustable
• modulation sequencer for smooth or quantized automation of each continuous sound and bus parameter
• 128 quick access patterns
• track mix, pan, solo and mute
• sample import
• audio export of a pattern or the whole performance
• MIDI Channel selection per melodic sound and all percussion sounds
• MIDI Clock synchronization
• MIDI Control Change message learn
• Inter-App Audio
• Audiobus 2
• 2 oscillators with analog waveforms and sample playback
• sine wave adjustable in slope, symmetry and saturation
• frequency modulation
• ring modulation
• white and pink noise generator with variable density and multimode filter
• transient generator with crack, rattle, spike, click and thump generators
• multimode filter with 6 dB low or high pass, 12 dB and 24 dB low, band or high pass and band stop
• drive stage with light, medium, hard, clip, tube and fuzz overdrive and tone control
• redux stage (decimator) with sample rate and bit reduction
• fully parametric two-band equalizer with shelf and band types
• glide generator with portamento and glissando for melodic sounds
• voice allocation poly, mono and 3 alternate groups
• 1 LFO with waveforms sine, triangle, pulse, positive pulse, sawtooth, 4 step ramp, 8 step ramp, sample & hold, random, rate synchronizable to clock
• 2 ADSR- or ADBD-envelopes with variable slope for each stage
• modulation sources LFO, envelope 1 and 2, velocity, note number, 4 random generators, pitch bend and modulation wheel
• any continuous parameter can be modulated
• voice mixed into one of four effect busses
Per effect bus:
• sum drive stage with various types and tone filter
• modulation effect with 2 to 6 stage chorus, 4 to 12 stage phaser or multimode filter
• space effect with stereo modulation delay, synchronizable to clock, natural, plate, or non-linear reverb
Minimum requirement: iOS 6.0