Photon, the next generation of professional user friendly DMX lighting console perfect for nightclubs, musicians, live events, filmmakers, theaters...
Wireless (Art-Net or sACN through WIFI) and easy to use, Photon reinvents the way to control DMX devices with its single interface for all your lights.
Indeed, combine multiple presets to a sequence and synchronize your lights to music. Our beat tracker listens and animates your devices to the rhythm of the music. Live events will have no more secret for you.
Features of the free version:
- Multi-touch interface designed and optimized for the iPad.
⁃ Light group management. Associate multiple lights together to perform similar controls (colors, positions, brightness ...).
- Classic DMX console for sophisticated controls (gobos/fog/focus...)
⁃ Managing scenes. Create and play animations/effects on your lights.
⁃ Smart color manager.
⁃ Art-Net /sACN / DMX output channel analyzer.
⁃ Complete control of an Art-Net universe with 512 channels.
⁃ Art-Net in multicast or unicast.
⁃ sACN in multicast or unicast.
⁃ Database with hundreds of pre-configured devices (fixtures).
- Fixture creator to configure your custom devices.
Features of the in-app purchase:
⁃ Sound analyzer : sync your lights to music.
⁃ Multi scene / multi group sequencer. Combine multiple cues to a sequence and animate it.
⁃ Edit your sequences as in a video editor with the timeline.
⁃ Automatic, manual or semi-automatic beat control for the sequencer.
- Ableton Link support : Sync lights animations with your favorite DJ app or musical instrument. Link is a technology that keeps devices in time over a local network for a perfect synchronization between lights and music.
⁃ Management of the animation curve in/out.
- Background mode
* Requires an Art-Net (or sACN) Bridge to DMX. Photon is based on the open lighting architecture (open lighting project).
** Purchase of the "Sequencer" with the in-app purchase