ToneBoosters Spectrogram shows a real-time spectrogram of the incoming audio signal! We have taken the spectrogram feature from our latest and greatest dynamics compressor plugin and released it as a separate app / AUv3 plugin!
Check out our dynamics Compressor plug-in with zone compression and external side chain support here:
The ToneBoosters Spectrogram app captures the microphone input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Spectrogram will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
- Start/pause button
- Variable sensitivity to adjust and improve visuals
- Fully resizable (as AUv3 plugin)
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Licenses acquired for this platform are not compatible with other platforms.
- Audio Unit (AUv3) extensions require an iPad mini 2, iPad 4 or later models.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in AUM - Audio mixer: