Kuvert allows you to draw five different envelopes. These envelopes control different effect parameters, and can be drawn freely or onto a grid. The envelopes are looped, while the incoming audio isn’t (unless you’re feeding it looped material of course). This is a powerful & fun way of altering your sounds to a whole new level, sometimes not even recognizable! Thanks to the looping nature of the plug-in, it will fit very well into any musical context. One way of using it would be to revitalize any looped material within a few seconds.
• Volume envelope
• Low cut filter envelope (with resonance)
• High cut filter envelope (with resonance)
• "Glitch" envelope (alters timing)
• Delay send envelope (with tempo synchronised time, filter and feedback
• IAA (With tempo sync if host sends it)
• MIDI clock sync
• Load / Save presets
• Documentation (on the product web page)
Check out the product web page for a video demo.
Feedback or suggestions? Drop us a mail: support(at)klevgrand.se or @klevgrand on Twitter