After over a decade of trailblazing modern lighting control on iPad and iPhone, Luminair for macOS is here! Access all iPadOS, iOS, and macOS versions under a single subscription plan.
Luminair is a professional-grade lighting control platform that gives lighting designers, filmmakers and TV professionals, musicians, artists and other enthusiasts advanced control over DMX-enabled lights, as well as "Smart" lights via Apple HomeKit.
Control any light... Luminair's Fixture Cloud library contains almost 24,000 fixture profiles, built upon data licensed from Carallon.
Luminair 4 adds a wide range of user-requested features like multi-universe support, RDM support (beta), user interface improvements, Universal Search, support for Apple HomeKit, and so much more.
Move beyond the lighting console! Join us and see why Luminair has been setting the standard for mobile lighting control since 2008!
Try it FREE for 2 weeks, with all features unlocked, and no obligation. See offer details below.
- 1 to 4 DMX Universes (512-2048 Channels, depending on Subscription level)
- 1 Art-Net DMX Input Universe for creating Snapshot scene recordings from another lighting console
- RDM Support over Art-Net (Beta)
- Works with any Art-Net or sACN E1.31 compliant DMX interface
- Transmits Art-Net, sACN E1.31, and/or and KiNET over built-in Wi-Fi hardware
- Supports DMX over Bluetooth with LumenRadio BLE CRMX devices
- Supports Enttec USB DMX Pro and DMXking ultraDMX USB-based interfaces
- DMX FX Engine* with a Movement generator, Oscillator, Chase, Color Looping, Random Color/Intensity, Fire, Water, and Television FX
- Palette/preset based movement system allows you to control and edit movements of multiple moving lights together in unison
- Sequences allow you to play back scenes with customized fade and hold times
- Sound Active mode allows for music controlled light shows
- Innovative tap-to-bump gesture allows you to quickly bump the levels of a scene while holding it's button, releasing those levels when let go
- Supports simultaneous control of DMX and HomeKit lights in the same project
- Touch/Face ID powered Lockdown mode allows you to lock specific parts of the Luminair user interface
- Supports various external control methods as MIDI, MIDI over Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi, Geofences, OSC Input
- Additional support for 4 Universes, Scheduling, DMX Input Triggers, iBeacons, MSC, MTC, and HomeKit Button Triggers available with Luminair Pro Subscription
- 64-bit app with a scalable UI that uses the latest Apple technologies like iCloud, Core Animation, Core MIDI and more
Please visit us at https://luminair.app for full details.
IMPORTANT: Luminair requires external DMX or HomeKit hardware to control lights, but can also be used in an "offline" mode for building projects and as a learning tool.
Access Luminair Standard or Luminair Pro with monthly or annual subscriptions. You will be automatically billed through Apple every 30 days for monthly subscriptions or every 365 days for yearly subscriptions until you cancel your subscription. The first billing will occur after the one-time free trial period of 2 weeks. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the App Store Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription during the free trial period.