ChordUp is a musical instrument and MIDI controller that allows you to play almost any common chord instantly. No need to configure presets for each song. Just grab ChordUp and start playing.
SELECT CHORDS WITH A SINGLE TOUCH
Unique chord selector allows you to play any available chord instantly. You don't need to make any pre-configurations or presets. Just tap on the key button and slide your finger to the required chord type. With a little practice you will be able to select any chord in a fraction of a second.
PLAY FULL CHORDS, SINGLE NOTES OR STRUM
Three playing surfaces allows you to easily play any rhythm pattern: full chords, bass and chord, strumming or arpeggios.
CONTROL OTHER APPS ON THE SAME DEVICE
You can use ChordUp to control your favourite soft or hard synthesizer through Core MIDI connection or though Audiobus 3 MIDI ports.
CONTROL APPS ON ANOTHER IOS DEVICE OR YOUR MAC
ChordUp can send MIDI notes to another iOS device through a Bluetooth MIDI connection. If you want to control an App running on your Mac you can connect through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or USB.
• 108 available chords (9 chord types for each of the 12 notes).
• 10 embedded instruments: Acoustic Piano, Electric Piano, Guitar, Organ, Accordion, Vibraphone, Strings, 3 synth sounds.
• 12 pads surface (for piano like parts)
• 6 strings surface (for guitar strumming, power chords and arpeggios)
• Expression pad surface (allows to play full chords and control an expression parameter at the same time)
• Smart sustain. With the sustain enabled, when you switch chords, only the notes of the current chord that don't belong to the next chord are muted.
• Octave transposition.
• Chord locking. You can lock one chord type for a chord button.
• Buttons size adjustment on iPad.
• CoreMIDI support.
• Audiobus support (Audio sender port, MIDI sender port)