midiLFOs is a MIDI controller app and AUv3 MIDI effect that sends MIDI modulation control data to other music apps and external synthesizers. It has four independent LFOs that send 7 bit MIDI CC messages in repeating Low Frequency Oscillating patterns. The LFOs can be the various standard shapes (sine, saw, triangle, square, sample and hold) but can also modulate each others amplitude and rate to create even more interesting shapes.
midiLFOs does not make music or sound by itself, it controls other MIDI capable synth apps and devices in your studio. You can use it to modulate the filter cutoff frequency of your favorite synth app, the pan position of the hi hats in a drum machine app, the feedback amount of a delay effect, or the pitch of an external hardware synthesizer. Or you can do all four at the same time.
- Four independent LFOs that send 7-bit MIDI CCs
- Easily configure CoreMIDI port, channel, CC# per LFO
- Use in other apps as a MIDI Audio Unit Effect
- Easily adjust shape, rate, offset, lag per LFO
- Modulate the rate and amount of an LFO using other LFOs
- Sync LFOs to MIDI clock or Ableton Link
- Map trigger, LFO rate, and modulation amount values to incoming MIDI
Designed to be easy to configure and use, midiLFOs gives you a quick to configure and easy to use MIDI LFO controller toy with extra features that also make it a useful pro music studio tool.
AUv3 support requires an AU host app that supports MIDI effects, such as AudioBus 3, AUM, etc.